Uncover weaknesses in your IT systems that could be used against you.
Commissioning a vulnerability scan enables organisations to reduce security risk and provide assurance into the security of their IT estates, by mitigating weaknesses before they can be maliciously exploited.
SEBS IT offers a scanning service that aims to identify any problems or vulnerabilities on your network. Our tests identify vulnerabilities that could be used by an attacker.
Vulnerability scanning is vital for a strong cyber security strategy
Vulnerability scanning is a form of ethical cyber security assessment that seeks to identify, safely exploit and help to remediate vulnerabilities across computer systems, applications and websites. By utilising the same tools and techniques used by cyber adversaries, replicating the conditions of a genuine attack.
- Demonstrates security commitment
- Supports compliance requirements
Vulnerability scans uncover flaws in your infrastructure, identifying areas of improvement.
Our powerful vulnerability scanning engine is always up-to-date with the latest threat intelligence.
Our custom reports provide full visibility and insight into your most serious vulnerabilities
See what your attacker sees.
Benefits of Managed Vulnerability Scanning
- Improved security and control
- Fast identification of vulnerabilities before external threats can take advantage of them
- Continuous threat visibility and reporting across your environment – all of the time
- Eliminate blind spots across your environment
- Contributes to meeting compliance, governance, and data protection requirements
- Operational efficiencies – scanning is repeatable, automated, and efficient meaning you get repeatable results
- Vulnerability prioritisation – know what to remediate first
- Patch management – vulnerability scanning can enhance and evolve your existing patch management program
of SMBs have experienced cyberattacks in which malware evaded their legacy antivirus solutions.
of small and midsized businesses that suffer a cyberattack go out of business within six months.
Fancy a Free scan?
Free Dark Web Scan
Please fill out the form to request your free scan - we need this information to scan the Dark Web for your leaked data.
Once you've requested your complimentary scan you'll receive:
A detailed report that includes usernames, passwords, login credentials and other sensitive data.
A free consultation to answer your questions and provide advice to resolve any issues.
Cyber Security Services Sussex and Hampshire