Just like a checkup for your car or heating, your IT (Information Technology) also needs regular health checks to prevent IT disruptions or failures.
An IT health check helps you protect your business from cyber security threats inside and out. It finds your vulnerabilities and confirms you're using the best practices.
Answer These Questions Each Month to Ensure Your IT Health:
- Is your backup reliable? Have you performed a test restore within the past month?
- Are your operating systems up to date?
- Are your applications and software up to date?
- Did you experience any hardware issues or downtime this month?
- Do you have enough server disk space?
- Have you changed your passwords for key systems in the last 6 months?
- Do you have any IT projects or upgrades planned?
- Are you over or under budget on IT spending?
- Are there recurring IT issues that need to be addressed?
- Is your antivirus up to date and working properly?
- Are all of your software licenses current?
- Are there any bottlenecks in your IT system?
- Is your UPS (uninterrupted power supply) functioning properly?
- Is your network documentation up to date?
- Have you checked user permissions to make sure your sensitive data is protected?
If you answered even one questions with a NO, contact us to find out how this can affect your IT health. Or, schedule an onsite assessment for your technology to ensure it will run at peak performance. Contact us to learn more.