Nextcloud IT Solutions: Could They Benefit your Business?
Are you looking to boost the productivity of your workforce?
You may have noticed that we recently published a blog titled ‘Cloud Servers VS Physical Servers: Which is Best for You?’ which focused on the benefits and drawbacks of each system. However, with the enforcement of remote working across the UK, Cloud servers are, unsurprisingly, proving a great deal more popular at the moment. Not only do they enable to your workforce to operate from anywhere, provided they have a good Wi-Fi connection, but they offer a great deal of bonus features too!
One such product that we offer is Nextcloud Systems, the industry-leading, on-premises content collaboration platform. The technology that they offer combines the convenience of consumer-grade storage solutions such as Dropbox, meaning anyone can operate it, with business-grade security, privacy and control.
At SEBS, we offer various packages within which you can benefit from Nextcloud products:
Nextcloud Groupware offers a simple solution to team planning and email hosting, with webmail, calendaring and contacts that are easy to use. It even comes integrated with Nextcloud Files, their efficient cloud storage solution.
- A modern, user-friendly web interface that you can access anywhere to help boost the productivity of your business.
- Ultimate security, as your emails, calendars and contacts are unable to be accessed by any third parties.
- Native integration into iOS, Android, Mac OS, Windows, Outlook and more.
- Sync your contacts with phones and other devices
Nextcloud Talk offers screen sharing, online meetings and web conferences without the risk of data leaks, meaning you can keep private conversations just that – private. Protecting your communications better than other platforms such as Microsoft teams or slack, Nextcloud Talk goes even further by keeping metadata from leaking too, leaving you in control of your communications.
- Encrypted peer-to-peer audio and video calls
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Push notifications
- Bridging capabilities with other platforms
Nextcloud Files is Nextcloud’s solution to cloud storage, enabling your employees to access files, photos and documents from anywhere. Not only does this offer an effective disaster recovery solution, but you can enhance your team’s productivity even further with powerful integrated document collaboration and communication capabilities.
- User-friendly interface on mobile, web and desktop
- Real-time notifications of shares and comments
- Collaborative editing of Microsoft Office compatible files
- File locking, helping users to prevent conflicts with colleagues who are trying to edit the same files.
Nextcloud Hub includes all of the above features including data backup, and is the most advanced package, enabling you and your employees to share and collaborate on documents, send and receive emails, manage your calendar and have secure video conferences.
- Full use of Nextcloud Groupware, Nextcloud Talk and Nextcloud Files
- Easily integrated with existing infrastructure
- Security and encryption
Here at SEBS, we offer competitive Nextcloud packages for our clients, with small additional fees per user. For full details, or to make an enquiry about our other IT support services, get in touch with us today by calling 01444 41 66 41 or email